Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 1979

Daily News' Liz Smith column features Richard Grayson's WITH HITLER IN NEW YORK


Today's Daily News has a mention of Richard Grayson's With Hitler in New York in Liz Smith's column:

Daily News (New York)

Tuesday, June 26, 1979

Page 5



BABY RAVE: While Steve Martin's "Cruel Shoes" is going through the roof in book sales, let me point out another really funny book of short stories published at the same time, titled "With Hitler in New York," These tales by Richard Grayson are populated by Farrah Fawcett-Major, Sarah Lawrence of Arabia, Abe Lincoln and Hitler, to name a few.

I read Richard's book after the 27-year-old author wrote me a letter. "I live with my parents in Brooklyn. We are very poor, but we are honest and good and gossip-minded people." How could I resist?

No comments: