Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Thursday Afternoon in Battery Park: Flags of Heroes by The Sphere from the World Trade Center


On a day when it was confirmed by a judge that I am the official candidate of the Green Party for Congress in Arizona's Sixth Congressional District,

on a day when I took advantage of a friend's spare ticket to attend some of the day's Rosh Hashona services at an Upper East Side synagogue (Mort Zuckerman and some of the Sulzbergers were there, too)

only to discover I'd been called a Nazi supporter by my own party's lawyer in a Phoenix courtroom -- I found myself in Battery Park in the afternoon, watching people take photographs with the field of Flags of Heroes

by The Sphere from the World Trade Center. It was a nice Rosh Hashona respite.

L'shanah tovah!







No comments: